MOISTURE MILK Daily Hair Revitalizer
As I Am
As I Am
Drink Up, Thirsty Hair!
Look Alive, Dry Coils!
Ah, Moisture! Essential for making natural coils and curls spring into beautiful! When your hair craves added hydration, nourish your hair with a daily serving of Moisture Milk. It's loaded with some of nature's best emollients to make your hair smile.
All ingredients have been carefully selected to promote both the inner and outer beauty of your hair.
- Makes hair more pliable for enhanced manageability
Key Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Soybean Oil, Apricot Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Sugar Beet Root, Lanolin, and Vitamin E
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root¹, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil1, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil¹, Theobromo Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter¹, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)¹, Cetearyl Alcohol¹, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil¹, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil¹, Beeswax¹, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil¹, Tocopheryl Linoleate, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Xanthan Gum¹, Fragrance/Parfume, Limonene, Cetyl Alcohol2 Polysorbate 60, PEG-75 Lanolin, Laureth-9.
Source: 1-Natural; 2-Wheat Derived
- Apply a little or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality.
- Also great after defining with Curling Custard or Twist & Shine Defining Cream to soften and enhance the finish. Also helps to combat flaking from styling products.
- Moisture Milk is perfect when you want to go light. It's also recommended as the moisturizer of choice for those with fine or thin hair. Heavier creams and oils tend to weigh hair down, and make the natural coil less robust.
- Don't rub creams, oils and butters into your finished style too vigorously. It can disturb coil/curl definition. Instead, rub the product between the palms of your hands, then massage throughout the hair and scrunch onto the ends.
- Don't overuse. A build-up of emollients can actually work against your natural curl definition, and instead of looking shinier, your hair may appear dull and matted.